For the series details, check out my first post on Junjou Romantica. Having finished season one now, I feel that there are some things you need to know about each episode.
- OMG pouting for octo-sausage.
- “Stop looking at me through the eyes of a fangirl!”
- What’s not to love about a sexy man asleep on his man-sized teddy bear?
- Oh wait! It’s a Misaki-trap!
- Is it just me or is he slamming his head against the teddy bear’s crotch?
- HAHAH!!! Misaki is in Hiroki’s literature class!!!
- A strange tall man appears!
- Two guys on a ferris wheel! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
- I love how Misaki prays to is parents in heaven about his love for Usami. LOL
- I was raised as a normal boy for 18 years!
- What do you mean Takahiro is taking Misaki back? No effin’way.
- I love how Misaki automatically comes up with a reason not to go.
- Usami, you’re being a dick.
- Rejection! Paaaain!
- Okay trying to say ‘don’t go’ will work better if you actually say it.
- I love how no one thinks Misaki could survive on his own for a few hours.
- Oooohhh… standing up for Usami! Thataboy!
- Alone for one night and you want him back already?
- BE SELFISH MISAKI!
- No!!! If you cry, I’ll cry!
- Usami to the rescue!
- That hug!!
- okay, that was really fucking romantic and now I’m all wibbly!
- HAHAHAHA!!! Marimo…
- Baby Usami and Hiroki!
- OMG such a cute boy, Hiro-chan! And look, there’s a prince(ss) in your hideout.
- Baby Usami following a kitten…my ovaries hurt now.
- Crying little boys make Sonya want to punch people.
- OMG Little Boy friendships… my ovaries are SCREAAAAMING.
- Awww! Hiroki, I think you just made Usami’s life right in some way.
- WOOHOO! The start of Junjo Terrorist!
- A terrorist who’s a high school student in love with you…
- I’m going to finish any dramatic statement I make with ‘It’s destiny.’ from now on.
- Miyagi to the rescue!
- OH NO! LOVE STORY TWIST OF PAIIIIN!
- Never. Mock. Love. Miyagi.
- Take responsibility, Miyagi.
- Oh hell he’s got a knife!
- That look!
- Tragic stir-fry accident…
- Hints of a tragic heartbreak in the past…
- Ulterior motives…
- Hee KNEE HIM IN THE BALLS SHINOBU HE’S BEING A DICK
- HAAAAANNNNDDDDS! BAD HANDS!
- CRYING. You’re an ass Miyagi.
- You tell him, Shinobu!
- He’s a coward!
- RAPE! RAPE!
- Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
- Great life philosophy.
- Stand your ground, Shinobu!
- It’s nice to know parking garages look the same everywhere.
- Oohhhh… the ex-wife.
- “Quit trying to make a gay man out of me!”
- Suspicious photos are damaging to growing gay relationships, apparently.
- That’s a traumatic experience that’ll haunt a guy, right there. Scarred on sex for liiiiife.
- Are you surprised he wants nothing to do with you now? Asshole.
- Yeah, because Hiroki is the best choice for love advice…
- Oh the angst of young love….
- When chasing after the guy you think you’re in love with, referring to him as ‘little shit’ is never a good thing.
- “Maybe I want to try falling in love with you”? Really?
- I love Usami’s attempt to bullshit Takahiro.
- “Don’t just make shit up!”
- Male Bonding! AAHAHAHAHAHAH!
- I love Misaki’s assumption that Usami won an award for a yaoi book.
- That’s a lot of flowers. No one sends me flowers…
- Ooop. YoU said the “L” word.
- RUN, MISAKI!!!
- He’s so embarrassed I’M embarrassed now.
- Rubber duckies!
I fucking love this series. It’s no secret that I’m a fan of same-sex romance series, both in anime, literature and television in general. I’m pretty bored with the same old series plotlines and I find this changes it up enough for me.
Anime Challenge: 0025/1000 episodes!